- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) : Evidence-Based Practice
(Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ))
- Includes EPC Evidence-Reports, A-Z topics and more.
- Bandolier is an evidence-based resource, created and maintained by Oxford University scientists and physicians. It summarizes high-level evidence such as systematic reviews and meta analysis, and categorized them by subject for ease of access. Also contains an EBM Glossary.
- This page provides brief evidence-based reviews of clinical topics which arise in an emergency room. These short reviews are developed using a systematic review of available literature. The database of these brief reviews was developed in the Emergency Department of Manchester Royal Infirmary, UK.
- National Guideline Clearinghouse
(Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality)
- The mission of NGC is to provide healthcare professionals with evidence-based clinical practice guidelines in order to further their dissemination, implementation, and use.
- PEDro (Physiotherapy Evidence Database)
- Provides references and abstracts to randomised clinical trials, systematic reviews and evidence based clinical practice guidelines in physical therapy.
- TRIP Database
- The Trip Database acts as a meta search engine, searching for specific topics in Evidence-Based Medicine synopses such as Bandolier, BestBETS, Cochrane P.E.A.R.L.S., Occupational Therapy CATs, and AFP Evidence.
- U.S. Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF): Recommendations
- The USPSTF was convened to rigorously evaluate clinical research in order to assess the merits of preventive measures, including screening tests, counseling, immunizations, and preventive medications. The topics in these lists include all evidence-based recommendations: active, inactive, and in progress.