Have a Concern? Need Some Help? Talk to Us!
Your ideas help us improve services. We want to hear your suggestions and concerns. Bring your issue to anyone on the library staff. We'll will help sort it out or refer you to someone who can.
If it's more convenient for you to phone or send a message, check the Library Services Page on the library website. Each topic page includes contact names, phone numbers, and e-mail links.
If you can't find exactly what you need on the Services pages, here are some additional contact points:
- Collections (books, journals, databases) - Resources Management Room 300
- Randall Watts - 792-8309 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technology - Library Systems Office Room 425
- David McCabe - 792-6513 - email@example.com
- Building & Service - Public Services 4th Floor Service Desk
- Bob Poyer - 792-2892 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Issues - Library Administration Room 419
- Tom Basler (director) - 792-9211 - email@example.com
OFFICIAL STUDENT FORMAL COMPLAINT PAGE
If working informally with library staff does not resolve your concerns, you may review the Complaint Procedure for University-wide Services Provided to Students.