- Harrison's Online
(AccessMedicine, Kasper et al.)
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine. It includes daily updates and more.
- Goldman: Goldman's Cecil Medicine, 24th ed.
- Current Medical Diagnosis & Treatment
(AccessMedicine, Tierney et al.)
- This text is updated quarterly.
- Bope and Kellerman: Conn's Current Therapy 2012, 1st ed.
- Osler Medical Handbook
(MDConsult, Piccini & Nilsson)
- Clinician's Pocket Reference
(AccessMedicine, Gomella & Haist)
- DeGowin's Diagnostic Examination
(AccessMedicine, LeBlond, Brown & DeGowin)
- Covers clinical medicine. Full text.
- Fitzpatrick's Dermatology in General Medicine
(AccessMedicine, Wolff et al.)
- Johns Hopkins ABX Guide (uCentral)
- Johns Hopkins ABX Guide is being made available by the MUHA Drug Information Center.
- Pathophysiology of Disease
(AccessMedicine, McPhee, Lingappa & Ganong)
- Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests
(AccessMedicine, Nicoll et al.)
- Choose the blue Dx Tests button, from the top of the screen to access this resource
- Poisoning & Drug Overdose
(AccessMedicine, Olson, KR)
- Ferri: Ferri's Clinical Advisor 2013, 1st ed.
- Ferri: Practical Guide to the Care of the Medical Patient, 8th ed.
- SIMPLE Internal Medicine Cases
- SIMPLE (Simulated Internal Medicine Patient Learning Experience) is iInTIME''s virtual patient program for the Internal Medicine clerkship. If you are not registered through iIn Time, register as an institutional subscriber. You must use your MUSC email address to register. SIMPLE is made available through the MUSC College of Medicine.