- Mandell, Douglas, and Bennett's Principles and Practice of Infectious Diseases
- Jawetz, Melnick, & Adelberg's Medical Microbiology
(AccessMedicine, Brooks, Butel & Morse)
- Review of Medical Microbiology and Immunology
- Johns Hopkins HIV Guide (uCentral)
- Johns Hopkins HIV Guide is being available by the MUHA Drug Information Center.
- Johns Hopkins Antibiotic Guide (ABX Guide)
(Johns Hopkins Point of Care Information Technology (POC-IT))
- This site provides a "decision support tool" providing information about the diagnosis and treatment of infectious diseases. Selected materials are free, others require a subscription.
- Antiretroviral Resistance in Clinical Practice
(NCBI Bookshelf, Geretti, ed.)
- Hepatitis C Viruses: Genomes and Molecular Biology
(NCBI Bookshelf, Tan)
- Immunology and Evolution of Infectious Disease
(NCBI Bookshelf, Frank)
- Approved Lists of Bacterial Names
(NCBI Bookshelf, Skerman, McGowan & Sneath)
- Guide to Clinical Preventive Services
(U.S. Preventive Services Task Force)
- Provides recommendations on screening, counseling, and preventive medication topics and includes clinical considerations for each topic. Choose the Web version or the A-Z Index.
- Helicobacter pylori Physiology and Genetics Edited by Harry LT Mobley, George L Mendz, and Stuart L Hazell.
(NCBI Bookshelf, Mobley, Mendz & Hazell)
- Medical Epidemiology
(AccessMedicine, Greenberg et al.)
- Travelers' Health Information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Long: Principles and Practice of Pediatric Infectious Diseases
- Johns Hopkins ABX Guide (uCentral)
- Johns Hopkins ABX Guide is being made available by the MUHA Drug Information Center.