- Clinical Dermatology
- Fitzpatrick's Color Atlas & Synopsis of Clinical Dermatology
(AccessMedicine, Wolff, Johnson & Suurmond)
- Fitzpatrick's Dermatology in General Medicine
(AccessMedicine, Wolff et al.)
- VisualDx is a visual clinical decision support software program. It provides access to 24,000 images to 1,200 visually identifiable diseases,drug reactions and infections. This point-of-care product allows one to build a patient-specific differential diagnosis through thousands of searchable clinical terms and diagnostic relationships.
- Current Pediatric Diagnosis & Treatment
(AccessMedicine, Hay et al.)
- DeGowin's Diagnostic Examination
(AccessMedicine, LeBlond, Brown & DeGowin)
- Pathophysiology of Disease: an Introduction to Clinical Medicine.
(AccessMedicine, McPhee, Lingappa & Ganong)
- Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests
(AccessMedicine, Nicoll et al.)
- Choose the blue Dx Tests button, from the top of the screen to access this resource