- Science Apps for your iPhone, iPad
- Directory of Graduate Research
- Lab Safety Guide
(New Mexico State University)
- Use of this guide in the laboratory will increase safety awareness and promote prudent laboratory practice and adherence to established safety guidelines.
- Electronic Lab Notebooks
(University of Utah)
- ELNs are virtual lab notebooks, tools and collaborations that can connect lab data, analytical protocols, other investigators, repositories. Here is a list of the available ones with links to the suppliers.
- Properties Data for Chemicals and Materials including Spectral Data Resources
(University of Buffalo)
- A guide to resources in chemical and materials property data and resources for spectral data. Many are public domain databases, some only for University of Buffalo employees.
- PubChem: Compound, Substance, Structure and Bio-Assay Databases
- PubChem provides information on the biological activities of small molecules.
- Acronyms and Initialisms for the Sciences
(Marie-Lise Antoun Shams)
- Acronyms and initialisms for global information and data resources in health, medical, and veterinary sciences. The linked acronyms point to selected related Web sites.
- ResearchRaven: Healthcare research/funding opportunities
- ResearchRaven™ is designed to advance health research, program development and scholarship by enabling users to efficiently find current information about funding opportunities, professional conferences, calls for papers and other research-related materials, including quality improvement, clinical and behavioral research, basic science, and public and community health..
- Macmillan Biology
(Gale Virtual Reference Library)
- Tutorials on How to Use Resources
- Online tutorials provide instruction, tips, how-to\'s and resources for more efficiently using software, databases, and other tools.
- Adam: Grainger & Allison's Diagnostic Radiology, 5th ed.
- Teaching Statistics
- Great tutorials on the basics to the complex use of statistics.