- Guide for the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals
(Institute of Laboratory Animal Resources Commission on Life Sciences National Research Council)
- The goal of this Guide is to promote the humane care of animals used in biomedical and behavioral research, teaching, and testing; the basic objective is to provide information that will enhance animal well-being, the quality of biomedical research, and the advancement of biologic knowledge that is relevant to humans or animals.
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee Guidebook (IACUC) 2nd ed. 2002
- IACUC Office of Laboratory Animal Welfare Animal Care Guidelines
- Approved Animal Drug Products (Green Book)
- The FDA Approved Animal Drug Products, (aka Green Book), is updated monthly by FDA’s Center for Veterinary Medicine.
- IUPHAR Resources
- he International Union of Pharmacology, a collection of tutorials, case studies and teaching modules
- Alternatives to Animals Searching