Grants & Tenure
- The NIH Public Access Policy and Your Grant
- From New York University School of Medicine, an 8 minute video that walks you through compliance with the PMC deposition of grant-supported journal articles.
- Sherpa/RoMEO: Publisher copyright policies & self archiving
(SHERPA. Securing a Hybrid Environment for Research Preservation and Access)
- This site, based in the UK, is designed to assist authors in managing their rights by categorizing rights in a standard format. Authors can view summaries of publishers' copyright policies in relation to self-archiving, check to see if publisher policies comply with funding regulations, and search journal and publisher information by Journal Title, Publisher Name and ISSN. Not all publishers are represented and not all records are up-to-date, but this is a good place to find out which publishers follow "open access" policies more closely.
- Plain Language grant Summaries
- Tips from the NIH on writing a grant summary in lay language.
- NIH RePORTER: NIH Grants/Scientific Projects
- The RePORTER web site provides access to reports, data, and analyses of NIH research (grant) activities, including information on NIH expenditures and the results of NIH-supported research.
- NCBI Short Courses
- NCBI Help Manual