- Material Safety Data Sheets - MSDS-Search National Repository
- "The First Place to Look for an MSDS"
- NMR Basics
- A high quality hypertextbook created at the Rochester Institute of Technology for in-depth coverage of the techniques behind Nuclear Magnetic Resonance.
- National Center for Biotechnology Information
- Provides links to GenBank Sequence Database, Molecular Modeling Database (MMDB), Cancer Genome Anatomy Project, Electronic PCR, and other genetic databases .
- MUSC Department of Cell and Molecular Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics
- Pharmacology Resources
- A list collected and reviewed by the American Society for Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics
- Patents: International Patents: esp@cenet®
- Provides links to fulltext patents from 63 countries including the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Austria, and Canada.
- Springer Protocols (Index/Table of Contents only)
- A database of reproducible protocols in cell biology, genetics, immunology, microbiology, molecular medicine, neuroscience, protein science, pharmacology, cancer research, infectious diseases, biochemistry, imaging and biotechnology. This is an index to the protocols, with links to the free ones. Others can be requested via