- automates the creation of bibliographies. Writers can save hours of typing and interpreting journal and other style requirements by simply selecting the publication or style by name and generating a prefectly formatted document. The EndNote support site includes new and updated import filters and output styles to download. MUSC students, staff, and faculty may download EndNote at OCIO-IS Web site under software downloads at http://www.musc.edu/infoservices/
You may also check out a CD version of the software at the MUSC Library 4th floor desk.
- Is a web-based tool that allows users to create their own personal database by importing references from text files or online databases. You can use these references in writing papers and automatically format the paper and the bibliography in seconds. Web-based means you can access RefWorks from any computer with Internet access. Access to Refworks is provided by the OCIO-IS to MUSC students, staff, and faculty.
- Is a Open Source (free) Firefox extension that helps manage documents found online through the browser. It collects the citation information and stores PDFs, files, images, links, and whole web pages for easier retrieval. Zotero can store a "snapshot" of the document, which may actually be the PDF of the document. Zotero is bound to the installation of Firefox, although those using multiple computers may install Zotero on a portable version of Firefox and travel with their Zotero library on a USB drive.
- Bibliography Management Software Comparison
- Comparison of three reference managers
- How to cite DynaMed in APA/AMA styles