The Digital E
The Digital E @ MUSC library service offers new electronic devices to check out to students, faculty, and staff. The devices that are available for check out are the following: the Kindle 2 e-book reader, 10 mega-pixel digital camera, Flip video camcorder, and a pocket size portable projector. These items can be checked out at the fourth floor service desk.
What does the "e" stand for? The “e” stands for electronics, electronic devices and components, education, e-reader... Just about everything.
|Item type||What do you get?||Quick Start||Check If Available||Checkout Time Period||Product Page|
|iPod Touch||iPod Touch||Quick Start Guide||Check Availability||7 days||iPod Touch (@ Apple.com)|
|iPad||iPad||Quick Start Guide||Check Availability||7 days||n/a|
|iPad 2||iPad 2||Quick Start Guide||Check Availability||7 days||iPad (@ Apple.com)|
|E-Book Reader||Amazon Kindle 2||Quick Start Guide||Check Availability||7 days||@ Amazon.com|
|Digital Camera||Canon PowerShot SD770||Quick Start Guide||Check Availability||7 days||Canon USA|
|Video Camcorder||Flip Ultra||Quick Start Guide||Check Availability||7 days||@ Pure Digital|
- Devices can be checked out at the 4th floor desk
- An Equipment Loan Agreement must be on record in order to check out devices.
- MUSC Staff, Faculty, and Students may check out devices/equipment.
- Items will circulate for seven days (one week).
- These items cannot be reserved in advance and are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Equipment must be returned during Library Staffed Hours to the 4th floor desk only; do not place equipment in the outside book drop.
* This project has been funded in whole or in part with Federal funds from the National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services, under Contract No. N01-LM-6-3502 with the University of Maryland Baltimore.