Databases & eJournals
- MEDLINE (OVID)
- Ovid MEDLINE MEDLINE is the
world’s premier biomedical database, covering the fields of medicine, nursing,
dentistry, veterinary medicine and basic sciences. It indexes more than 4000
journals. Ovid provides a unique search engine that allows you to take
advantage of the structure of the database.
- The PubMed service provides access to over 17 million MEDLINE citations and additional life sciences journals. The topic areas include medicine, nursing, dentistry, veterinary medicine, the health care system, and the preclinical sciences. To help with search strategies see this PDF document.
- eJournals @ MUSC Library
- A searchable list of all online journals made available from the MUSC Library. Searchable by title or subject and browsable from an alphabetical list.
- International Association for Dental Research conference abstracts
- A searchable database of abstracts presented at Dental Research meetings. Search by keyword or author for meeting abstracts covering 2001 to the present.
- Dentistry & Oral Sciences Source (TRIAL)
- Dentistry & Oral Science Source covers all facets relating to the areas of dentistry including dental public health, endodontics, facial pain & surgery, odontology, oral & maxillofacial pathology/surgery/radiology, orthodontology, pediatric dentistry, periodontology, and prosthodontics. The database is updated weekly on EBSCOhost.