- DIRLINE - Directory of Information Resources Online
- Covers organizations, research resources, projects, and databases concerned with health and biomedicine. Citations and abstracts with some full text. Provided by the National Library of Medicine.
- Household Products Database
(U.S. National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health, Health & Human Services)
- Covers common household products providing ingredients, potential health effects and safety and handling. Links to MSDS sheets. Provided by the National Library of Medicine via its Toxicology Data Network (TOXNET®)
- International Clinical Trials Registry
(World Health Organization)
- The WHO Network of Collaborating Clinical Trial Registers (The Register Network) provides a forum for registers to exchange information and work together to establish best practice for clinical trial registration.