Also contains information on Consumer Health
- Covers older adults and aging from a social/behavioral/economic perspective and includes information about health and health care, 1978 to the present with limited coverage from 1966-77. Includes journal articles, books, chapters, research reports, gray literature, dissertations,and educational videos. Citations and abstracts with some full text. Created and provided by the American Association of Retired Persons.
- Covers federally approved information on HIV/AIDS clinical research, treatment and prevention, and medical practice guidelines. Full text. Provided by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
(U.S. National Library of Medicine)
- Covers federally and privately supported clinical research in human subjects.
- Dietary Supplements Labels Database
(National Library of Medicine)
- Covers ingredients information for over 2000 brands of dietary supplements. Full text. Available from your MUSC Library through the National Library of Medicine.