Databases and E-journals
- The PubMed service provides access to over 12 million MEDLINE citations and additional life sciences journals. The topic areas include medicine, nursing, dentistry, veterinary medicine, the health care system, and the preclinical sciences. Covers 1948-present
- MEDLINE (OVID)
- MEDLINE contains references to articles in the health science and biomedical journals published world-wide. Topics include clinical and experimental medicine, basic sciences as related to medicine, dentistry, nursing, pharmacology, psychiatry, public health and veterinary medicine. Biological and physical sciences, humanities and information science as related to medicine and health care are also included.
- CINAHL Plus with Full Text (PASCAL)
- Covers nursing and allied health in with full text for more than 620 journals and 218 books/monographs. Also covers Pre-CINAHL. Provided by the MUSC Library in partnership with PASCAL, via EBSCO.
(American Psychological Association)
- PsycINFO is a database of psychological literature provided by the American Psychological Association. Updated weekly, this resource contains citations from journals, dissertations, and book chapters from the 1800’s to the present.
- Citation data, journal impact metrics, and journal indexing; Scopus is a database containing abstracts and citations for academic journal articles. It covers nearly 20,500 journals from over 5,000 international publishers, of which 19,500 are peer-reviewed journals in the scientific, technical, medical, and social sciences (including arts and humanities).
- eJournals @ MUSC Library
- A searchable list of all online journals made available from the MUSC Library. Searchable by title or subject and browsable from an alphabetical list.