Medical University of South Carolina
- Copyright Registration. Electronic Copyright Office
(U.S. Copyright Office)
- Instructions for registering copyright either online using the eCO online system or using paper forms. "In general, copyright registration is a legal formality intended to make a public record of the basic facts of a particular copyright. However, registration is not a condition of copyright protection. Even though registration is not a requirement for protection, the copyright law provides several inducements or advantages to encourage copyright owners to make registration. "
- Copyright Office free phone service
- Have a copyright/fair use question? You can call the US Copyright Office 800 number, push 3 and get a human being copyright expert!
- MUSC Foundation for Research Development
(Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC))
- "...the Foundation develops, administers, and otherwise facilitates selected industry sponsored education and research projects and manages the intellectual property, technology transfer, and other economic development-related activities of MUSC." Find links to a downloadable Copyright Disclosure Form and the MUSC Intellectual Property Policy by selecting For Faculty.