- Virtual Library of Genetics
- Sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy Office of Science, Office of Biological and Environmental Research this site collects links to a wide variety of genetic databases. Animals, plants, and bacteria are included.
- This site links to the genome programs of the U.S. Department of Energy Office of science.
- Essentials of Genetics
- An online textbook of genetics by Tevfik Dorak including links to other electronic books and genetics sites.
- Genetics Jump Station
- A collection of links relating to genetics.
- This a publicly funded medical genetics information resource developed for physicians, other healthcare providers, and researchers, available at no cost to all interested persons. A one-time registration process is required.
- Springer Protocols (Index/Table of Contents only)
- A database of reproducible protocols in cell biology, genetics, immunology, microbiology, molecular medicine, neuroscience, protein science, pharmacology, cancer research, infectious diseases, biochemistry, imaging and biotechnology. This is an index to the protocols, with links to the free ones. Others can be requested via
- Genetics and Rare Conditions Site, Medical Genetics, University of Kansas Medical Center
(University of Kansas Medical Center)
- Talking Glossary of Genetic Terms
(National Human Genome Research Institute)
- This site, developed by the National Human Genome Research Institute, provides definitions and a pronunciation guide for genetics terms.The terms also have a spoken detailed explanation by an expert in the field.
- Medical and Clinical Genetics
- Atlas of Genetics and Cytogenetics in Oncology and Haematology
- The Atlas of Genetics and Cytogenetics in Oncology and Haematology is a peer reviewed on-line journal and database in free access on internet devoted to genes, cytogenetics, and clinical entities in cancer, and cancer-prone diseases.
- Genepool Glossary of Clinical Genetics Terms
- Foundations of Classical Genetics
- This site provides an annotated collection of papers and books related to genetics. It includes early papers on genetics. It also includes "Genetics in Context-A Comparative Timeline