- National Science Foundation Biological Sciences Home Page
- ExPASy Molecular Biology Server
- The Molecular Biology Server of the University of Geneva, Dedicated to the Analysis of Protein and Nucleic Acid Sequences as well as 2-D PAGE.
- Learning Spectroscopy
- Want a fun way to learn spectroscopy? Try the Spectra Game!
- CAZy - Carbohydrate-Active Enzymes
- a database that describes the families and functional domains of enzymes that affect glycosidic bonds.
- Indiana University Archive of Biology Data & Software
- University of Louisville Lab Safety Manuals
- Structural Genomics Knowledgebase
- The SGKB is a free, comprehensive resource produced in a collaboration between the Protein Structure Initiative (PSI) and Nature Publishing Group (NPG). The PSI is a federal, university, and industry effort aimed at dramatically reducing the costs and lessening the time it takes to determine a three-dimensional protein structure.
- Molecular Biology Notebook Resources
- A comprehensive list of resources for the hands-on teaching of molecular biology.
- BioMolecular Research Tools
- Properties Data for Chemicals and Materials including Spectral Data Resources
(University of Buffalo)
- A guide to resources in chemical and materials property data and resources for spectral data. Many are public domain databases, some only for University of Buffalo employees.
- The World-Wide Web Virtual Library: Biosciences
- Springer Protocols
- A database of reproducible protocols in cell biology, genetics, immunology, microbiology, molecular medicine, neuroscience, protein science, pharmacology, cancer research, infectious diseases, biochemistry, imaging and biotechnology.