- National Science Foundation Biological Sciences Home Page
- ExPASy Molecular Biology Server
- The Molecular Biology Server of the University of Geneva, Dedicated to the Analysis of Protein and Nucleic Acid Sequences as well as 2-D PAGE.
- Learning Spectroscopy
- Want a fun way to learn spectroscopy? Try the Spectra Game!
- CAZy - Carbohydrate-Active Enzymes
- a database that describes the families and functional domains of enzymes that affect glycosidic bonds.
- Indiana University Archive of Biology Data & Software
- University of Louisville Lab Safety Manuals
- Structural Genomics Knowledgebase
- The SGKB is a free, comprehensive resource produced in a collaboration between the Protein Structure Initiative (PSI) and Nature Publishing Group (NPG). The PSI is a federal, university, and industry effort aimed at dramatically reducing the costs and lessening the time it takes to determine a three-dimensional protein structure.
- Molecular Biology Notebook Resources
- A comprehensive list of resources for the hands-on teaching of molecular biology.
- BioMolecular Research Tools
- Properties Data for Chemicals and Materials including Spectral Data Resources
(University of Buffalo)
- A guide to resources in chemical and materials property data and resources for spectral data. Many are public domain databases, some only for University of Buffalo employees.
- The World-Wide Web Virtual Library: Biosciences
- Springer Protocols (Index/Table of Contents only)
- A database of reproducible protocols in cell biology, genetics, immunology, microbiology, molecular medicine, neuroscience, protein science, pharmacology, cancer research, infectious diseases, biochemistry, imaging and biotechnology. This is an index to the protocols, with links to the free ones. Others can be requested via