The MUSC Library's Reference Department can provide searches on specific topics, performed on a regular monthly or weekly basis. These SDI searches, or Auto Alerts, can be done on any of the Ovid databases:
Search results will be e-mailed at no charge to MUSC graduate students, faculty, residents, fellows and employees. Paper copies will be provided for $5 per search. Contact Teri Lynn Herbert, Reference Librarian, at 792-1370, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
- searches recent updates to PubMed
- sends you e-mail alerts for the latest articles on your topic
- lets you select the search frequency—monthly, weekly, even daily
- saves your search and keeps it easily accessible
- offers citations in tagged format for EndNote, ProCite, RefMan, etc.
- links to cited journals owned by the MUSC Library
For more information about Good Citations! please contact the MUSC Library Reference Librarians at 792-2372.