Sociology & Social Work
- NASW Social Work Pioneers®
- This web site presents brief biographical information about social workers who have made significant contibutions to the profession.
- Ida M. Cannon: Founder of Medical Social Work
- This site provides a biography of the founder of medical social work.
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
(Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS))
- Pat McClendon's Clinical Social Work
- This individual's web site provides a variety of links focusing on trauma and stress. It includes links to articles and professional literature resources.
- Social Work Access Network
- This site, hosted by the University of South Carolina College of Social Work, provides links to other schools of social work, upcoming meetings and professional resources.
- Sociology of Death and Dying
- This interesting web site provides many links relating to death and dying. Links range from the hard science of accident statistics to religious and philosopical views of death.