- American Psychological Association: Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct
- APA Style.org
(American Psychological Association)
- This site includes selcted tips about APA style and several examples of citing electronic materials. It does not include the entire APA Publication Manual online.
- Buros Institute of Mental Measurements
(Buros Center for Testing)
- Assists in locating psychological tests and links to test reviews. Provides an online index to Buros Mental Measurements Yearbooks
- Electronic Journals and Periodicals
- Provides links to psychology related journals (primarily tables of contents), conference proceedings and online bibliographies.
- Health Psychology and Rehabilitation
- This site provides links to the practice of health psychology in medical and rehabilitation settings
- Interactive Testing in Psychiatry (ITP)
(New York University School of Medicine)
- Online test questions for psychiatrists.
- Mental Health Net
- Neuropsychology and Behavioral Neuroscience
(University of Memphis and American Board of Professional Neuropsychology)
- This Web course is actually based on the integration of 6 pre-doctoral courses in neuropsychology. It begins with physiological psychology and brain behavior relationships which is available on the Web as Physiological Psychology In addition the outline of the training plan for neuropsychology at UM can be reviewed.
- Neuropsychology Central
- Psychology Degrees & Resources Online
(AcademicInfo, Madin, Mike)
- Patient-Reported Outcome and Quality of Life Instruments Database
(Mapi Research Institute and National Cancer Institute, Milan)
- A database of Quality of Life and Patient Reported Outcomes measures and instruments.
- South Carolina Department of Mental Health