- Aging Statistics
- This site is provided by several cooperating federal agencies. It provides data on the aging population.
- America's Children
(Forum on Child and Family Statistics)
- The Forum is a working group of Federal agencies that collect, analyze, and report data on issues related to children and families.
- America's Children: Key National Indicators of Well-Being
(Federal Interagency Forum on Child and Family Statistics)
- Basic Facts of the Military Health Care System
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
(Bureau of Labor Statistics)
- Comprehensive Epidemiologic Data Resource
(U.S. Department of Energy)
- A digital collection of public use data sets.
- Data and Statistics – General Reference Resources
(FirstGov.gov, The U.S. Government's Official Web Portal)
- Drugs & Crime Facts
- This site summarizes statistics about drug-related crimes from the U.S. Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Statistics.
- Federal Justice Statistics Resource Center
- This site provides data on federal criminals. It allows the creation of tailored datasets.
- Statistics from over 100 federal agencies.
- Health, United States, 1975-
- Military Health System
(US Department of Defense)
- Use the Research & Publications tab at the top of the page to locate various statistics about military health care.
- National Center for Education Statistics
(U.S. Department of Education)
- National Center for Health Statistics
(Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- National Criminal Justice Reference Service
- Provides information and statistics related to crime, victim assistance, and public safety.
- SEER Homepage
(National Cancer Institute)
- Homepage of Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results (SEER) from the National Cancer Institute.
- SOI Tax Stats-Statistics of Income
- State Health Facts
- Statistical Abstract of the United States
- Statistical Reference Shelf
- A collection of U.S. federal statistics sources.
- Military Community Profile (US)
(US Secretary of Defense)
- The Demographics Report presents a synthesis of demographic information describing Active Duty and Reserve Component members and their families in the military community.
- Uniform Crime Reports
(Federal Bureau of Investigation)
- Provides a variety of data sources relating to national crime statistics.
- Integrated Health Interview Series
(U.S. National Health Interview Survey)
- The IHIS is a set of data and documentation based on material originally included in the public use files of the U.S. National Health Interview Survey (NHIS) and distributed for free over the Internet. Annual data from the 1960s to the present. Statistics on diseases, risk, drug utilization and lots more.