- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)
- AHRQ, a part of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, is the lead agency charged with supporting research designed to improve the quality of health care, reduce its cost, and broaden access to essential services. AHRQ's broad programs of research bring practical, science-based information to medical practitioners and to consumers and other health care purchasers.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
(Bureau of Labor Statistics)
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA)
(General Services Admnistration)
- The online Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance gives you access to a database of all Federal programs available to State and local governments (including the District of Columbia); federally -recognized Indian tribal governments; Territories (and possessions) of the United States; domestic public, quasi-public, and private profit and nonprofit organizations and institutions; specialized groups; and individuals.
- Cecil G. Sheps Center for Health Services Research
(Cecil G. Sheps Center for Health Services Research, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill)
- Center for Health Services Research at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
(Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS))
- Green Book
(Committee on Ways & Means, U.S. House of Representatives)
- Descriptions of social & economic programs such as Medicare, Social Security, etc.
- Health Hippo
- Describes a variety of policy & regulatory materials related to health care.
- Information about companies.
- IOMA, The Institute of Managment and Administration
(Institute of Management and Administration)
- Provides managment information.
- Medical Product Safety Network (MedSun)
(U.S. Food and Drug Administration, Center for Devices and Radiological Health)
- This site is an adverse event reporting program of the U.S. Food and Drug Administrationís Center for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH). It report problems related to medical and and laboratory devices.
- Provides information on medical device manufacturer products and services.
- National Center for Health Statistics
(Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration, OSHA
(U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Safety & Health Administration)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration Home Page
- Patient-Reported Outcome and Quality of Life Instruments Database
(Mapi Research Institute and National Cancer Institute, Milan)
- A database of Quality of Life and Patient Reported Outcomes measures and instruments.
- SEC EDGAR Database
(U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission)
- Securites & Exchange Commission information about US corporations.
- U. S. Business Advisor
(U. S. Small Business Administration (SBA))
- Points to FAQs about government-business relations
- U.S. Census Bureau
(U.S. Census Bureau)