- AMA Style Guide 10th edition
- This Guide to the AMA Style 10th ed. also points out the differences between the 9th and 10th. Well-organized guide to the American Medical Association Guide for authors.
- AMA Style Guide
- This site provides brief examples of citation styles based on the American Medical Association style guide. This site comes from the University of Washington.
- APA, MLA, Chicago and Other Manuscript Styles
- Examples of the APA, Chicago, MLA, ACS, etc. manuscript styles. From the booklet: Research and Documentation in the Electronic Age, Fourth Edition, by Diana Hacker.
- APA Style Guide
(Purdue University Library)
- The Online Writing Lab (OWL) at Purdue University houses writing resources and instructional material for students and faculty worldwide. They give examples of the APA citation style here.
- National Clearinghouse of Rehabilitation Training Materials
(College of Education at Oklahoma State University.)
- Provides links to full text documents developed by rehabiliation educators, practioners and other professionals.
- Spinal Cord Injury Resources
- Provides links to spinal cord injury related associations, support groups, treatment centers, bulletin boards and chat rooms, newletters, magazines and pamphlets.
- Hosford Muscle Tables: Skeletal Muscles of the Human Body
- Atlas to skeletal muscles; detailed information about each muscle is given; provides related links to other Internet resources.
- APA Style.org
(American Psychological Association)
- This site includes selcted tips about APA style and several examples of citing electronic materials. It does not include the entire APA Publication Manual online.
- Patient-Reported Outcome and Quality of Life Instruments Database
(Mapi Research Institute and National Cancer Institute, Milan)
- A database of Quality of Life and Patient Reported Outcomes measures and instruments.
- Neuromuscular Disease Center
- This is an online textbook on many aspects of neuromuscular disease. It describes disease signs & symptoms as well as principles of evaluation.
- Rehabilitation Provider's Guide to Cultures of the Foreign-Born
- This is a set of monographs providing overviews of the cultures of selected groups of foreign born persons. These monographs are designed to help rehabilitation providers to integrate their services into the cultures.
- PT Central
(Hosford Web Service)
- Health Psychology and Rehabilitation
- This site provides links to the practice of health psychology in medical and rehabilitation settings
- MUSC Physical Therapy Homepage
(MUSC College of Health Professions)