- Health Psychology and Rehabilitation
- This site provides links to the practice of health psychology in medical and rehabilitation settings
- Neuromuscular Disease Center
- This is an online textbook on many aspects of neuromuscular disease. It describes disease signs & symptoms as well as principles of evaluation.
- Occpational Therapy & Disability Web Site Links
- Occupational Therapy Critically Appraised Topics
(University of Sydney)
- A CAT is like a shorter and less rigorous version of a systematic review, summarising the best available research evidence on a topic. These CATS are on Occupational Therapy
- Occupational Therapy Toolkit
- Designed for the professional occupational therapist; this site provides treatment plans, ideas and other resources.
- OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY Graduate School Directories.
(Educational Directories Unlimited, Inc.)
- This site provides a listing of graduate programs in the United States with descriptions and application procedures.
(University of Queensland)
- OTseeker is a database that contains abstracts of systematic reviews and randomised controlled trials relevant to occupational therapy.
- Evidence-Based Practice & Research: AOTA
- The American Occupational Therapy Association\'s Evidence-Based Practice and Research Webpage links to OT EBP related articles in following six areas: children and youth, health and wellness, mental health, productive aging, rehabilitation disability &Participation and Work and Industry. It also links to other EBP resources
- Patient-Reported Outcome and Quality of Life Instruments Database
(Mapi Research Institute and National Cancer Institute, Milan)
- A database of Quality of Life and Patient Reported Outcomes measures and instruments.
- Rehabilitation Provider's Guide to Cultures of the Foreign-Born
- This is a set of monographs providing overviews of the cultures of selected groups of foreign born persons. These monographs are designed to help rehabilitation providers to integrate their services into the cultures.
- APA, MLA, Chicago and Other Manuscript Styles
- Examples of the APA, Chicago, MLA, ACS, etc. manuscript styles. From the booklet: Research and Documentation in the Electronic Age, Fourth Edition, by Diana Hacker.
- The Merck Manual: Geriatrics
(Merck Manual of Geriatrics)
- Provides information on the use of occupational therapy in a geriatric population.
- APA Style Guide
(Purdue University Library)
- The Online Writing Lab (OWL) at Purdue University houses writing resources and instructional material for students and faculty worldwide. They give examples of the APA citation style here.