- Includes brief textbooks on a variety anesthesiology topics.
- Anesthesia Nursing & Medicine
- This metasite includes a large number of links among them a list of nurse anesthesia programs and historical information.
- Miller's Anesthesia
- Clinical Anesthesiology
(AccessMedicine, Morgan, Mikhail & Murray)
- Principles of Critical Care
(AccessMedicine, Hall, Schmidt & Lawrence)
- MedicalStudent.com's Medical Textbooks
- Medical textbooks and other e-texts on subjects from Anatomy to Wilderness Medicine. Some are collections of articles written specifically as an e-text; others are older editions of standard texts such as the 1917 ed. of Gray's Anatomy.
- Virtual Anaesthesia Textbook
- An online textbook of anesthesia which includes links to other internet sites
- Age Anaesthesia Association
- This site provides information about the practice of anesthesia in the elderly.
- APA, MLA, Chicago and Other Manuscript Styles
- Examples of the APA, Chicago, MLA, ACS, etc. manuscript styles. From the booklet: Research and Documentation in the Electronic Age, Fourth Edition, by Diana Hacker.
- APA Style Guide
(Purdue University Library)
- The Online Writing Lab (OWL) at Purdue University houses writing resources and instructional material for students and faculty worldwide. They give examples of the APA citation style here.