- Medical Technology Links
(Armstrong Atlantic State University Medical Technology Program)
- Armstrong Atlantic State University Medical Technology Program and Collection of Internet Med Tech Sites.
- MUSC Laboratory Information Services: Test Directory and Specimen Collection Handbook
(MUSC Pathology and Laboratory Services)
- Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests
(AccessMedicine, Nicoll et al.)
- Choose the blue Dx Tests button, from the top of the screen to access this resource
- APA Style.org
(American Psychological Association)
- This site includes selcted tips about APA style and several examples of citing electronic materials. It does not include the entire APA Publication Manual online.
- Stains File
- A Resource for Histotechnologists.
The Science of Staining: methods, preparation, safety.
- An Electronic Discussion Group for Medical Technologists.
- Cytopathnet: Online Cytopathology Resource Center
- A Collection of Cytopathology News and Resources.
- Lab Safety Guide
(New Mexico State University)
- Use of this guide in the laboratory will increase safety awareness and promote prudent laboratory practice and adherence to established safety guidelines.
- International Society for Analytical Cytology
- An international association to further the study and development of cytological techniques and applications. Publishers of 4 professional journals: Cytometry, Part A., Cytometry, Part B., Case Studies in Clinical Flow Cytometry, Current Protocols in Cytometry.