|Main Library 4th Floor, Room 441|
email@example.com | 843-792-1370
Schedule an Appointment
Teri Lynn provides research and information services to faculty, students, postdocs, staff and clinicians in any MUSC department/college/center/unit. She advocates for the library and its resources, teaches curriculum classes and informs clientele of new and evolving research products, governmental mandates and information. She consults in systematic review writing, alternatives-to-animal research protocols, patent searching, bibliographic management/manuscript writing and in-depth database searching.
MLIS Librarianship and Information Sciences, Science & Medical Information Services, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
MS Marine Sciences: Microbiology and Chemistry, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
BS Zoology/Biology, University of Memphis, Memphis
- Wilmskoetter J, Herbert TL, Bonilha HS. Factors associated with gastrostomy tube removal in dysphagic stroke patients: a review of the literature. Accepted 5/2016 Nutrition in Clinical Practice (NCP).
- Spratt EG, Marsh C, Wahlquist AE, Papa CE, Nietert PJ, Brady KT, Herbert TL, Wagner C. Biologic effects of stress and bonding in mother-infant pairs. The International Journal of Psychiatry in Medicine. 2016; 51(3):246-257. PMID: 27284117
- Spearman JV, Renker M, Schoepf UJ, Krasinski AW, Herbert TL, DeCecco CN, Nietert PJ, Meinel FG. Prognostic Value of Epicardial Fat Volume Measurements on Cross-Sectional Imaging for Clinical Outcomes: A Systematic Review of the Literature. European Radiology. 2015 Apr 30; 25(4) 10 pages. DOI 10.1007/s00330-015-3765-5 PMID: 25925354.
- Wahr JA, Prager RL, Abernathy JH 3rd, Martinez EA, Salas E, Seifert PC, Groom RC, Spiess BD, Searles BE, Sundt TM 3rd, Sanchez JA, Shappell SA, Culig MH, Lazzara EH, Fitzgerald DC, Thourani VH, Eghtesady P, Ikonomidis JS, England MR, Sellke FW, Nussmeier NA, et. al; American Heart Association Council on Cardiovascular Surgery and Anesthesia, Council on Cardiovascular and Stroke Nursing, and Council on Quality of Care and Outcomes Research. Patient safety in the cardiac operating room: human factors and teamwork: a scientific statement from the American Heart Association. (contributed literature searches, edited/wrote section, maintained documents on shared web.) Circulation. 2013; 128(10):1139-69. doi: 10.1161/CIR.0b013e3182a38efa. Epub 2013 Aug 5. Review. Erratum in: Circulation. 2013; 17;128(12):e192. PMID: 23918255. (cited 49 times)
- Nietert PJ, Wahlquist AE, Herbert TL. Characteristics of recent biostatistical methods adopted by researchers publishing in general/internal medicine journals. Statistics in Medicine. 2013 Jan 15;32(1):1-10. doi: 10.1002/sim.5311. PMID: 22415768; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC3521084. (Most downloaded article for 2013 from this journal) (cited 9 times)
- Walker JD, Calomiris JJ, Herbert TL, Colwell RR. Petroleum Hydrocarbons: Degradation and Growth Potential for Atlantic Ocean Sediment Bacteria. Marine Biology. 1976; 34(1):1-9. (cited 22 times)
- Walker JD, Seesman PA, Herbert TL, Colwell RR. Petroleum Hydrocarbons: Degradation and Growth Potential of Deep-Sea Sediment Bacteria. Environmental Pollution. 1976; 10(2):889-99. (cited 17 times)