|Center for Telehealth Annex (136 Rutledge Ave)|
email@example.com | 843-792-9429
Ragan DuBose-Morris, PhD, joined the MUSC Libraries Faculty as the Telehealth Education Manager for the Center for Telehealth in 2017. Since 2011, she has held academic appointments in the MUSC Department of Library Science & Informatics and currently serves as an Assistant Professor. Her leadership responsibilities include implementing telehealth education services through a statewide network of academic training programs and in support of practicing providers through the South Carolina Telehealth Alliance. Prior to her current position, Dr. DuBose-Morris served in numerous education and communication positions within the South Carolina Area Health Education Consortium and as part of MUSC community outreach programs.
- Ph.D. in Computing Technology in Education, Nova Southeastern University, Ft. Lauderdale, FL (2014)
- Ed.S. in Computing Technology in Education, Nova Southeastern University, Ft. Lauderdale, FL (2014)
- M.A. in Media Studies, New College of California, San Francisco, CA (2003)
- B.A. in Communications, College of Charleston, Charleston, SC (1997)
- Riley, N., Withy, K., Rogers, K., & DuBose-Morris, R., & Kurozawa, T. (2017). Comparison of primary care physician reimbursement rates in the United States. Hawi'i Journal of Medicine & Public Health, 76(3 Suppl 1), 24-27.
- Jackson, D.D., Owens, O.L., Friedman, D.B., & DuBose-Morris, R. (2015). Innovative and community-guided evaluation and dissemination of a prostate cancer education program for African-American men and women. Journal of Cancer Education, 30(4), 779-785.
- Carson, D.S., DuBose-Morris, R. and Garr, D.R. An AHEC's role in moving interprofessional education from the classroom into the community, Journal of the National AHEC Organization, Volume XXX, Spring 2014.
- DuBose-Morris, R., Cochran, K., and Epps, C. Applying statewide innovation through infrastructure and partnership, Journal of the National AHEC Organization, Volume XXIX, Spring 2013.
- DuBose-Morris, R. & French, D. (2017). Telehealth Simulation to Support EMS & Rural Providers. Presented at the 40th Annual Rural Health Conference, San Diego, CA, May 10, 2017.
- DuBose-Morris, R., Reich, M. & Weaver, G. (2017). Dialing into Continuing Professional Development Across Borders. Presented at the 5th Annual SC Telehealth Summit, Columbia, SC, March 30, 2017.
- DuBose-Morris, R., French, D. & Sulkowski, S. (2017). TeleSimulation: Improving Clinical Decision Making Through Statewide Education (Contributed Research Paper). Presented at the 5th Annual SC Telehealth Summit, Columbia, SC, March 28, 2017.
- French, D. & DuBose-Morris, R. (2016). Distance Simulation for EMS: Improving Critical Decision Making. Presented at Sim Ops (Society for Simulation in Healthcare), Greenville, SC, July, 22, 2016.
- DuBose-Morris, R., Walker, J. & McMenamin, M. (2016). Chronic Disease Management Through Innovative Partnerships in Education and Technology: AHECs as Leaders. Presented at the National AHEC Organization Conference, Washington, DC, June 28, 2016.
- DuBose-Morris, R., Brown, J., Westmoreland, A., Patel. S. & McMenamin, A. (2016). Using Telehealth Modalities to Deliver Practice-Based Weight Management Initiatives to Rural Communities. E-Poster Presented at the American Telemedicine Association 2016 Annual Conference, Minneapolis, MN, May 16, 2016.
- DuBose-Morris, R., Brown, J., Montgomery, S., & McMenamin, M. (2016). Wellness Connect: Addressing Rural Obesity Management Using Telehealth. Presented at the National Rural Health Association's 39th Annual Rural Health Conference, Minneapolis, MN, May 13, 2016.
- Withy, K., DuBose-Morris, R., & Shelton, S. (2016). Health Education Innovations: New Distance Methodologies, Improved Care, Satisfaction. Presented at the National Rural Health Association's 39th Annual Rural Health Conference, Minneapolis, MN, May 11, 2016.
Selected Recognition and Awards
- Invited Member "Upsilon Pi Epsilon Honor Society", Spring 2013
- Awarded "Gold Circle Scholarship", Nova Southeastern University, 2011-2014